Cpl healthcare on behalf of our esteemed client, a large independent healthcare provider of quality nursing home care in Ireland, are seeking to recruit an Operations manager to oversee the running and management of a number of their nursing homes located on the West Coast.
The Operations manager must work in collaboration with the Directors of Nursing from each home providing support and assistance to them in their roles. The role requires the Operations Manager to objectively measure quality standards in the homes and use these metrics to build consistency within and between homes. To act as project manager or quality improvement manager in homes where deficiencies have been identified or where assistance is needed to achieve the required clinical standards. This includes the structure of clinical teams, reporting and communications systems, documentation and record-keeping. The operations manager will also be required to work in collaboration with Director of Care Services, Healthcare Managers and Directors of Nursing in the achievement of all objectives.
- RGN, RPN or RNID currently registered with NMBI.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience healthcare management.
- Extensive experience in care of older persons essential.
- Management Qualification essential.
- Qualification in Gerontology or related field desirable.
- Previous experience as a Director of Nursing desirable.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA standards and requirements.
- Sound decision making ability and results driven.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
- Full drivers licence.
- Role requires flexible hours and significant travel.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience required please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Catherine on: 021 4626 140.