In association with their client, CPL Healthcare have an immediate vacancy for Director of Nursing in Co. Galway with experience in Aged Care.
Our client strives to offer resident focused person centred care to the highest standards. The home is a 50 bedded situated within a 30 minutes drive south Galway city.
- RGN/RPN/RNID registered with NMBI.
- Minimum of 3 years geriatric nursing experience in the last 6 years.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience essential.
- Post- registration Management Qualification essential.
- Ideally hold a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or related field.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience meeting HIQA standards and requirements.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
- Knowledge and experience with financial administration.
The director of nursing will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the delivery of a high standard of person centred care to residents within the home, by nursing and care staff. Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded. Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice are consistent with HIQA standards and standard policies within the nursing home.
For further information please contact Catherine Jung +353 21 4626140 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org