Paediatric Nursing Opportunities in Cardiac ICU | NICU Surgery | PICU | Nephrology | Endocrine | Metabolic and Gastroenterology
Preliminary Skype followed by an onsite interview available- Apply today
Permanent Full Time Positions – based in Central London
Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) is an international centre of excellence in child healthcare. GOSH is also at the forefront of paediatric training in the UK. They train more children’s nurses than any other hospital. Each year, they have over 240,000 patient visits to the hospital. In everything they do, they work hard to live up to their three core values: pioneering, world-class and collaborative
This amazing hospital now requires experienced Staff Nurses, NHS Pay scales Band 5 and Band 6 to join their teams in the areas highlight above.
- NHS Band 5 & 6 salaries including Inner London allowance, Band 5 - £26,030 (EURO €36K approx.) - £33,816 (EURO €45K approx.)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- Subsidised central London accommodation
- Comprehensive induction programme
- During your first year of working at GOSH, Nurses will be supported to undertake a range of internal training and development through the personal development review (PDR) process.
- You must have a paediatric nursing qualification and have a minimum of six months experience in an acute paediatric setting, ICU candidates will have a minimum of 1 years’ ICU experience and ideally completed a course in the critical care area
- You must be eligible for or have NMC registration in UK
- You must have a passion for children’s nursing and have a willingness to learn and develop
- You must have an excellent level of English and good communication skills
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information please contact Kelley Walsh on +353 (0) 91 507519 or e-mail me with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: RGN, Registered paediatric Nurse, General Nurse, Children’s Nursing, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the UK, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs UK, paediatric Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in London, Nursing London, Nursing Agency UK, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse , NMC Registered Nurse.