In association with their client, CPL Healthcare is seeking an experienced nurse interested in progressing into a management role. This 55 bed nursing home, located in West Dublin provides 24 hour nursing care to a range of medium to high dependency residents. The role of the CNM is to support the Director of Care in both the clinical and professional leadership of the team and to deliver hands on nursing care. Duties will include (but are not exclusive to) ensuring the provision of a high standard of care , participation in the overall management of the home, oversight of the organisation of the team and responsibility for the implementation and development of policies and procedures.
Full induction training and regular training opportunities provided.
- RGN qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in care of the elderly and ideally with some management experience
- A proven desire to succeed
- Must hold full registration with the NMBI
- Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
- A post graduate qualification in management, gerontology or dementia is desirable
- Fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org