On behalf of our clients, Cpl healthcare have an immediate requirement for experienced General Nurses. Current vacancies are in ICU, Theatre, Acute Medical and Rehabilitation.
These roles are based in a 122-bed private hospital. The hospital has four theatres, one endoscopy suite, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a brand new critical care/intensive care unit. The hospital is currently undergoing a major redevelopment which will include two extra operating theatres and 44 new beds, increasing inpatient bed capacity by almost 50 per cent opening in 2017.
The hospital is based in a thriving regional city, offering excellent schooling, affordable housing and a great arts culture with a population of just under 100,000. It is located just 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne. Surrounded by 31 vineyards and many boutique wineries, this is a rapidly developing regional city with much to offer families, couples and individuals. Good restaurants, extensive cultural activities and the great outdoors are all on your doorstep. There are extremely regular trains to Melbourne.
Full support and sponsorship in the form of 457 Visas available for suitable candidates.
- One month accommodation available for overseas Nurses
- Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in theatre and ICU essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical settings essential-this role will require successful applicants to take charge at times.
- Registration in the General Division with the appropriate nursing authority in own country/place of employment
- AHPRA registration or eligibility to do so
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Contact me today for further details on: E: email@example.com or T: + 353 21 4626138