Palliative Care Nurses - Surrey
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client are currently looking to recruit Palliative Care Nurses for full time positions based in Surrey, South of London.
This organisation comprises of two Hospices both providing specialist palliative care to both cancer and non-cancer patients (motor neurone disease, Parkinson’s, end stage cardiac failure, dementia patients to name but a few).
Our client currently employs 215 staff which equates to 170 WTE. In addition to this we have over 750 volunteers.
The two Hospices serve a patient population of around 360,000 covering all or part of the boroughs of the surrounding area.
The Purpose of the role is to
- To provide a high quality specialist palliative care service to patients with a life limiting illness and to provide care and support for the families, carers and those close to them.
- To deliver evidence based specialist palliative care to patients and their families. To have accountability for delivering a holistic approach to patient centred care, which is of an excellent standard and meets the needs of individuals.
Interested nurses must have
- RN educated to Diploma level, Degree level or working towards degree
- No Palliative care experience however has willingness to undertake PAH ECEPC/Diploma in Palliative Care
- Two years post Registration experience preferred but not always essential if can demonstrate passion for Palliative Care
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of research based clinical experience
For further information on these exciting positions please contact Keelin in the strictest of confidence on 0203- 3686829 (UK) or +353-91-507525 (IRL) or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: hospice nurse, hospice nursing, palliative care nurse, palliative care nursing, uk nursing vacancies, nursing jobs UK, nursing jobs England, nursing jobs surrey, nursing vacancies uk, nursing jobs uk, nursing jobs UK.