Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust - Interviews in Athens - 15th November - IELTS Support Offered!
Musgrove Park Hospital Taunton is part of Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. It is the largest acute hospital in Somerset serving a population of over 340,000 as well as providing some specialist and tertiary services for the whole of Somerset with a catchment population of 544,000.
The hospital has nearly 600 beds, 30 wards, 15 operating theatres, a fully equipped diagnostic imaging department and a purpose built cancer treatment centre which includes outpatient, chemotherapy day care, radiotherapy and inpatient facilities. The Trust employs over 4,000 staff.
Taunton is the county town of Somerset, England. The built up area of the town had a population of 65000
Along with the rest of South West England, Taunton has a temperate climate which is generally wetter and milder than the rest of the country.
Taunton is 45 minutes from Exeter and 1 hour from Bristol.
There are several Local Nature Reserves in and around Taunton. Taunton has a number of shopping areas with retail parks.
There is a 'Venue' on the park, with restaurants, pubs and a cinema.
Taunton is a rural area so be honest with candidates.
Taunton railway station is on the Bristol to Exeter line, the Reading to Taunton line, and the Cross-Country Route. There is services to Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol, London, Exeter.
There are generally one fast and one slow trains each hour to both Bristol Temple Meads and Exeter St Davids and one train to London Paddington. Taunton Bus station is run by The Buses of Somerset and is served by National Express coaches.
The nearest airports are Exeter International Airport and Bristol Airport, both are within 40 mi (64 km) of Taunton
Vacancies exist across all disciplines including; General Medicine, Acute Stroke, Rehabilitation, Respiratory, Acute Care of the Elderly, Renal, Theatre and Surgical.
Salary and Benefits;
- Band 5 Salary starting from £21,909
Candidates with NMC Pin or does not need to take IELTS to be NMC registered:
• Free accommodation for 2 months.
• Flight to the UK- Flight cost up to £200.
• Transfer from Bristol Airport provided on an agreed date
• First year NMC registration cost reimbursed £230.
• £500 retention bonus T&CS**
• Offer of flight to visit home- value of £200.
* - No financial contribution if the candidate finds their own accommodation
Candidates who require IELTS to gain NMC registration:
- Fixed term HCA contract at Band 3 £16,800 per annum
- First 2 months accommodation is Free
- Flight to the UK- Flight cost up to £200.
- Transfer from Bristol Airport provided on an agreed date
- IELTS study funded by the Trust- 20 week course at local college
- IELTS exam cost reimbursed by the Trust
- Upon Level 7 IELTS achievement- permanent Nurse contract offered
- First year NMC registration cost reimbursed £230
- Offer of flight to visit home -value of £200
- Recognized Nursing Qualification
- Good English is essential (Level B2 or higher)
- Committed to the IELTS process
Athens 15th of February
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Declan Duggan or e-mail me with an updated CV to email@example.com