Cpl Healthcare are working with London-based St. Georges Hospital to recruit nurses across a number of specialties. St. George’s is one of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations and has an established national and international reputation as a leading hospital for specialist care including neurosciences, cardiac care, stroke and cancer. St. Georges was recently recognised as a Foundation Trust; it employs 8,000 staff and serves a population of 1.3 million.
Permanent vacancies exist in Surgery, Medicine, Neurosciences, Paediatrics & PICU, Neonates & NICU, Endoscopy, Theatres, Renal, and Cardiovascular.
To be considered you will have:
- A recognised Nursing Qualification
- Current registration (or be in the process of registration) with the NMC
- Good level of English (B2 or higher)
- Irish new Grads can apply.
Some of the benefits of working with this outstanding trust are as follows:
- Band 5 Nurse Salary, including LWA: £26,302 - £33,560 GBP for 37.5 hour week, with additional pay for working shifts and overtime.
- Annual leave minimum 27 days
- Fulltime permanent positions
- Professional education and career opportunities
- Fly into any London Airport
- Employee benefits include but are not limited to; childcare services, cycle to work scheme, excellent sports and leisure facilities.
Contact Helen Egan on 0035391507524 or firstname.lastname@example.org