Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client a large Nursing home situated in Carlow, are seeking an experienced Nurse for a permanent full time CNM position. The home provides respite and residential care.
- Be registered with An Bord Altranais or eligible to apply for registration.
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience with 2 years minimum in a relevant area of practice (Care of the Elderly).
- Hold/willing to work towards a Higher Diploma in Gerontological Care Nursing or equivalent.
- Hold /willing to work towards a Management Qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical judgment.
- Demonstrate skill in resource management (human and financial).
- Ability to deal with poor performance.
- Ability to set standards and goals.
- Ability to follow policy protocols and guidelines.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on 00353 91507524 or e-mail me with an updated CV to; email@example.com
RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nursing jobs for new graduates, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the CARLOW, Nursing Jobs Dublin, Nursing jobs leinster, Nursing Jobs CARLOW, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing London, Nursing Agency CARLOW, Nursing Recruitment CARLOW, PRIVATE Jobs CARLOW, Nursing Jobs with the PRIVATE, Staff Nurse PRIVATE Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, Helen Egan, Tullow jobs, Nursing jobs Tullow, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts CARLOW, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, EU nurses, Nursing jobs in London, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC Registered Nurse