Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, a large hospital in the Irish Midlands, is currently seeking experienced Registered Midwives for full-time permanent positions, with immediate starts. Interviews will be held via Skype.
Salary and Benefits;
- Annual salary ranging from €27,483 to €43,800
- Up to 25 annual leave days and 9 public holidays
- Premium salary payments for night and weekend shifts
- Professional development opportunities available
- 39 hour working week
- Generous pension scheme
- Recognized Nursing Qualification
- Be registered in the Midwifery Division of the Register of Nurses kept by Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered And Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- If English is not your first language you must present a recognised English language course.
- Experience in antenatal, intra partum, post-natal care or SCBU highly desirable
- By appointment, via Skype.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on 00353 91507524 or e-mail me with an updated CV email@example.com
RGN, Registered General Midwife, Nursing jobs for new graduates, Relocation package, IELTS support, General Midwife, Staff Midwife, Nursing in the IRELAND, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs IRELAND, Nursing Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing London, Nursing Agency IRELAND, Nursing Recruitment IRELAND, NHS Jobs IRELAND, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Midwife NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Midwife, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts IRELAND, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, EU Midwifes, Nursing jobs in London, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Midwife, Registered Midwife, NMBI Registered Midwife.