Cpl Healthcare in partnership with the Mater Private, Dublin are recruiting for nurses across a number of specialities. The Mater Private Healthcare Group includes 2 hospitals located in Dublin and Cork, 2 advanced Cancer Centres in Limerick and Liverpool and a number of out-patient clinics in various locations throughout Ireland. The Mater Private in Dublin is proud to offer some of the most technologically advanced treatment options in Ireland and has pioneered many major developments in the delivery of healthcare in Ireland.
The hospital, as well as being Ireland’s leading private cancer centre and it’s only 24/7 cardiac care centre, also opened a new Emergency Department in 2015.
We can organise interviews to take place via skype or onsite in Dublin.
To be considered for the positions you will have:
- NMBI Registration
- A minimum of 6 months recent acute experience
- Strong English language and communication skills
The benefit package offered by the hospital to successful nurses includes:
- Salary of €29000+ (approx. & dependent on experience)
- €495 NMBI registration reimbursement
- Receipted flight reimbursement up to a maximum of €250
- Receipted accommodation allowance of €1500 – to cover a maximum of 2 months
- €1000 relocation allowance
If you are interested in hearing more or applying for these roles please email Siobhan.email@example.com or call 00353 1 4825445.