RGN- London Hospital
Cpl Healthcare are working with London-based St. Georges Hospital to recruit nurses across a number of specialties. St. George’s is one of the UK’s largest healthcare organisations and has an established national and international reputation as a leading hospital for specialist care including neurosciences, cardiac care, stroke and cancer. St. Georges was recently recognised as a Foundation Trust; it employs 8,000 staff and serves a population of 1.3 million.
Permanent vacancies exist in Surgery, Medicine, Neurosciences, Paediatrics & PICU, Neonates & NICU, Endoscopy, Theatres, Renal, and Cardiovascular.
To be considered you will have:
- A recognised Nursing Qualification
- Current registration (or be in the process of registration) with the NMC
- Good level of English (B2 or higher)
Some of the benefits of working with this outstanding trust are as follows:
- Band 5 Nurse Salary, including LWA: £25,666 - £33,481 GBP (€32,400 – €42,300 EUR) for 37.5 hour week, with additional pay for working shifts and overtime
- Annual leave minimum 27 days
- Fulltime permanent positions
- Professional education and career opportunities
- Fly into any London Airport
- Employee benefits include but are not limited to; childcare services, cycle to work scheme, excellent sports and leisure facilities.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career with a leading UK trust please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 00353 14825439
RGN, Registered Nurse, General Nurse, General Nursing, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the UK, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs UK, paediatric Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in London, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Nurse Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Theatre, Acute Admissions, Respiratory Nurse, Orthopaedic Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse , NMC Registered Nurse, nursing jobs in St Georges, nursing jobs in central London, jobs in St Georges hospital