- St John of God Bendigo is a division of St John of God Health Care, one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit health care providers, with 14 hospitals across Western Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
- Located in central Bendigo the 122-bed private hospital provides health care services for the people of Bendigo and surrounding regional areas in central and northern Victoria.
- The hospital has four theatre, one endoscopy suite, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a brand new critical care/intensive care unit.
- St John of God Bendigo is currently undergoing a $41M redevelopment and will open two extra operating theatres and 44 new beds, increasing inpatient bed capacity by almost 50 per cent.
Location, Travel and Access:
- Bendigo is a major regional city in Victoria, approximately 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne. With a growing population of 100,000 it is the fourth largest inland city in Australia and fourth most populous city in the state.
- Rail and road options make access to Bendigo quick and easy only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- For flights, Melbourne’s Tullamarine airport provides direct domestic services to Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth as well as other regional and international centres.
Theatre Nurses - one year’s experience
ICU Nurses – one year’s experience
Acute Medical/ Rehabilitation - Minimum 2 years’ experience
457 sponsorship visa’s are available to successful applicants in addition to one month’s accommodation on relocation from overseas
Please contact Alison Joyce for more information on 00353 (0) 14825439 or e-mail your CV in confidence to alison.joyce@cplhealthcare