Registered Children's Nurse - Homecare – Dromad, Co Leitrim
Registered General Nurse required by Cpl Healthcare for a homecare case in Dromad, Co Leitrim.
2 x 10 hour nights & one 8 hour day per week
- Care of young baby with OEIS Syndrome.
- Exstrophy of bladder
- Spinal defects
- Strangulated inguinal hernia repair
- Has an illeostomy
- Oral feeding and NG tubes
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised Third Level Nursing qualification
- Full An Bord Altranais registration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For an immediate interview please forward your CV via the link provided.
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on 01 482 5452 or email email@example.com. Cpl Healthcare is the exclusive agency partner to the HSE West for General Nurses, Psychiatric Nurses and Midwives.
To view more nursing jobs visit www.cplhealthcare.com