Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
Nurses required to start with the hospital in 2017.
About Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has around 900 beds and sees about 750,000 patients a year from all over the world. They employ around 5,200 people.
The Trust services include a major accident and emergency service, all branches of surgery and medicine, a renal service serving the whole of north London, paediatrics, maternity services, care of elderly people, an adolescent psychiatric service and one of two high security infectious diseases units in the country.
The Royal Free offers high end quality accommodation on site which is five minutes from Hampstead village and 5 minutes from the train station. Its perfect location - only being 15 minutes by train from London’s Oxford Street. www.royalfree.nhs.uk
Permanent Nursing Positions in: Medicine | Theatres | ICU | Surgery | Dialysis | Oncology | Respiratory
Royal Free London Hospital Site
– 15 minutes from Central London
Barnet Hospital Site
– 45 minutes from Central London
- 6 months experience preferable
- NMC PIN or IELTS certificate with score of 7 in all 4 bands of listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Up to date CV
FACE TO FACE AND SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE - Janaury 2017
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Locations:
Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Kenwood House is one of the most accessible of London's great Regency homes, John Keats has a museum devoted to his life and work at his former residence here, and the inspiration for many of John Constable's landscapes is all around you on Hampstead Heath. Combine those with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
Barnet is one of London's largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km or 33 square miles and is home to 300,000 residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
******Relocation allowance of £1000* given for Barnet Hospital site******
Read more about the Trust: www.royalfree.nhs.uk
- Salary for Band 5 £21,909 - £28,462 plus London Living Allowance – 20% for Royal Free Hospital & 15% for Barnet Hospital
- Based on 37.5 hours per week
- Onsite accommodation available at Royal Free Hospital - £550 - £600 p.c.m inclusive of bills*
- Relocation allowance of £1000 given for Barnet Hospital site*
- Full time permanent positions
- Within walking distance of London Underground tube stations
- Staff recreation centre
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Excellent connections to UK cities & London airports - Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick
For job description and further information please email your CV to: info@KCRJOBS.com (Dublin) +353 1 671 5557 or (London) +44 207 833 8830.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment
83 Merrion Square | Dublin 2
31 Southampton Row| London| UK WC1B
* Terms & Conditions apply.